A site for Cognac Connoisseur
Cognac is a famous French brandy made from white wine grapes grown in the Charante region of France. It has it name from the town of Cognac located in the same region.
Only brandy made in this specific area of France can be named Cognac. Cognac is often considered being one of the finest, if not the finest, of the spirits.
Most people probably know the basic classifications of Cognac such as VSOP Cognac or XO Cognac and they know the famous Cognac Brands such as Hennessy, Remy Martin, Martell, Otard, Hine or Camus.
However there is much more to Cognac than just a VSOP or XO from one of the large houses……
The Cognac Knowledge site share information about cognac to the connoisseur or others who have an interest in knowing more about this fine drink. On the site you can find information on the following:
- Description of the History of Cognac
- Details of the Production of Cognac
- How to read the Cognac label
- Understanding the classification of Cognac
- How to drink and taste Cognac
- Description of most common Cognac Brands
- Tasting notes and reviews of Cognac